1. What time did you get up this morning? About 7. And I didn't like it.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I prefer metals to crystals.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Serenity
4. What's your favorite TV show? Firefly, Babylon 5 close behind.
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Pop tarts.
6. What's your favorite cuisine? American steakhouse.
7. What foods do you dislike? Mushrooms. Nuts. Highly spiced.
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Chocolate
9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? Folk Songs for Solar Sailors
10. What kind of car do you drive? Battered Dodge Shadow.
11. Favorite sandwich? Good roast beef on a kaiser roll with lettuce and a little bit of mayo.
12. What characteristics do you despise? Irresponsibility. Trying to run other people's lives.
13. What is your favorite type of clothing? Relaxed.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Dunno - staying home and catching up on sleep seems like a good vacation to me.
15. What color is your bathroom? White.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? What's on sale?
17. Where would you retire to? Here will do.
18. Favorite time of the day? Arriving home after work.
19. What was your most memorable birthday? Had a big party on my 30th.
20. Where were you born? Johnson City, NY
21. Favorite sport to watch? War
22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? maggieallen
23. Person you expect to send it back first? phoenixsinger
24. What laundry detergent do you use? It's in the white bottle.
25. Were you named after anyone? My father's friend Karl in Germany.
26. Do you wish on stars? Rarely.
27. When did you last cry? Reading this story.
28. Do you like your handwriting? It'll do.
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yes. The arguments would go on for a long, long time though.
30. Are you a daredevil? If I'm doing something dangerous it's probably from stubborness, not for the fun of it.
31. Do looks matter? Yes, but they're not the most important thing. Beauty with no brains is for statues, not people.
32. How do you release anger? Physical activity. Rants on LJ.
33. Where is your second home? Where ever celticdragonfly is.
34. What were your favorite toys as a child? Books
35. What class in high school was totally useless? Some of the English classes wasted our time. And one math teacher was a total waste of time--we'd've been better off sitting there with the book.
37. Favorite movies? Serenity. Princess Bride. Gettysburg. BURN! Star Trek II & IV. Star Wars. Empire Strikes Back.
38. What are your nicknames? Don't have any active ones currently. In the Air Force I was Curley, Dish, or Beaker depending on the unit.
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Often
40. Do you think that you are strong? I'm average.
41. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla fudge swirl. Which is hard to find, but vanilla and chocolate syrup are almost as good.
42. What are your favorite colors? Green
43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Not something I want to talk about.
44. Who do you miss the most? My father, who I never had a chance to get to know.
45. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back? Only the ones who'd enjoy doing it.
46. What color pants are you wearing? Grey
47. What are you listening to right now? Cubicle chatter
48. Last thing you ate? Cough drop.
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Flesh tone most likely.
50. Last person you talked to on the phone? celticdragonfly
52. Favorite Drink? Coca-cola
53. Do you wear contacts? Glasses
54. Favorite Day of the Year? My wedding anniversary.
55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy endings
56. Summer or winter? Winter.
57. Hugs OR Kisses? Kisses. Hugs are nice, kisses are better.
58. What is Your Favorite Dessert? Chocolate cake or chocolate chip cookies.
59. What Book(s) are you reading.? Just finished Professional Software Development by Steve McConnell. A rebuttal will be along in a few days.
60. What is on your mouse pad? "An IRISHMAN has an abiding sense of TRAGEDY which sustains him through temporary periods of JOY"
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? We don't get cable.
62. Favorite Smells? Fresh baked cookies.
63. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles
64. What's the furthest you've been from home? Dublin, Ireland
65. Do you have plans this weekend? Catching up on sleep. Fixing some things around the house.