for this. Usually I'll do memes and then discard them because the results aren't interesting enough to be worth posting. But this one . . .
Directions: Type "(your name) is" , (with the quotes) into a Google search, cut-and-paste the first 10 responses that work. Just pull the answers right out of the excerpt google shows you, don't click the link and search around. The only rule is that each one has to start with "(your name) is".
1. Karl is succinct and articulate
2. Karl is Round, Karl is cute, and he knows how to shoot.
3. Karl is His Right Arm
4. Karl is a prolific researcher and writer
5. Karl is writing and producing a major film for PBS, entitled "WARRIORS"
6. Karl is scheduled to undergo prostate cancer surgery Thursday
7. Karl is very good at this
8. Karl is king. He will never kneel before you.
9. Karl is enormously powerful
10. Karl is an answer in search of a few thousand questions.
My take on that:
1. No and yes.
4. For limited values of prolific.
5. No, but sounds like fun.
6. No, and thank goodness.
7. Often true.
8. Sometimes it's fun to kneel before someone. She knows who she is.
10. I've got some questions I'd like answered.