Five Question Meme
Meme from gryphynkit
1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, your favorite kind of sandwich, or maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in your own post.
5. When others respond with a desultory comment, you will ask them five questions. 1. What do you consider your most worth-while accomplishment?
Taking good care of my family. If you want a professional accomplishment I'd point to my work on Pioneer Rocketplane
even though it's never going to be built. 2. Most people know the Answer, what's the Question?
Life, the Universe, and Everything!
I'm not sure I understand the question very well though. 3. What's your favorite way of dealing with stress?
That sorta assumes I'm good
at dealing with stress, which I'm not. Baby cuddles help a lot though. 4. How do you consider time?
It's just what keeps everything from happening at once. 5. What do you consider to be the most insane (in a not a good way) toy created for kids, in the last century?
The Jar-Jar Binks lollypop that came out with The Phantom Menace. It was a plastic toy shaped like Jar-Jar's head with the mouth closed. Press the button and the mouth opened, revealing the candy in the shape of his tongue. The inventor has probably vowed to never let management see his practical jokes ever again. Current Mood: silly