YOU'RE ON MY FRIENDS LIST, and I want to know
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
Very serious with celticdragonfly. And also some not-so-serious relationships . . .
2) What was your dream growing up?
To become the chief engineer of a lunar base.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
Morden's "What do you want?" power for extracting someone's true desires would be very useful.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Coke. If I'm in a situation where I can have alcohol, Murphy's Stout or closest available equivalent.
5) Favorite vegetable?
Potato. What? I'm Irish.
6) What was the last book you read?
Graveyard Dust by Barbara Hambly. Strongly recommended, though start with A Free Man of Color.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
9) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
11) What is your favorite sport?
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
I try for optimistic--but my reflex is negative.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Free-form RPGing most likely.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Death of my father.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Already did that meme.
16) Do you have any pets?
There's two cats in the house. The "my" and "pets" part is debatable.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
You'd have to stand on the patio until I was done with diaper change.
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!)
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I've got a weight goal I'm working toward.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
Nope. Did get read my rights once.
24) Bottle or can soda?
Either way I want to pour it into a cup with ice.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Send it to the nice credit card people.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
Used to be coffeeshops, these days home.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read. Write. Be with family.
30) Do you swear a lot?
Having a little girl who'll imitate me precisely is making me clean up my language. I'll still scandalize lip readers, though.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
Watching lots of effort go into an inherent disaster. This can also describe my day job.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
Yes, I do. I also try to practice it.
34) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you chose?
Here's working out pretty well.
35) Do you believe in God?
To these from birth is Belief forbidden.