1. Are you an Essential Worker?
Yep. National Security is Essential, so as a worker at a defense plant I have to keep plugging. Fortunately I do paperwork which can be done from home so I haven't set foot at the factory since the boss said "go home."
1a. Are you in a vulnerable category?
Yep. Though less so than the other adults in the family.
2. How many drinks have you had since the quarantine started?
A beer a week. Though I missed this week. Maybe I'll have two next week. Nah, probably not.
3. If you have kids . . . Are they driving you nuts?
My work productivity has measurably improved, so they're clearly less distracting than my co-workers.
4. What new hobby have you taken up during this?
New? Feh. I'm still trying to finish editing my next novel, in hopes of having it ready to publish before the cover is done. I'm also trying to produce some new text for book three in the series but A. stress is not helping with that and B. the scenes I have written are dark enough I may trash them.
5. How many grocery runs have you done?
One. L&M are doing the grocery runs, every two weeks or so. I did a pre-lockdown run for emergency reserves while people were still saying, "Worry about the flu!"
6. What are you spending your stimulus check on?
Paying off debts.
7. Do you have any special occasions that you will miss during this quarantine?
Already missed a birthday party for M, may miss one for daughter as well.
8. Are you keeping your housework done?
Having all meals cooked at home instead of going out or having pick up for the majority is increasing cooking and cleaning work. That overstressed some folks, then there was arguing over proper allocation, followed by competitive "I'll show you I'm pulling my weight" cleaning. Hopefully we're back at a balance now.
9. What movie have you watched during this quarantine?
"The Witcher" miniseries. Now binging "The Expanse", which is accurate enough technically to be noticeably painful when they do muff something. Also shows its RPG roots as much as The Witcher does at times:
Questgiver: "The fate of the world is at stake!"
Player: "Dammit, I'm going to finish this side quest, even if the world does end."
GM: Moves objective of world-saving quest to site of side-quest.
10. What are you streaming with?
11. 9 months from now is there any chance of you having a baby?
12. What's your go-to quarantine meal?
Chicken and rice casserole.
13. Is this whole situation making you paranoid?
Making? No. Paranoia levels have stayed constant. Anxiety is up a bit.
14. Has your internet gone out on you during this time?
No, though we've had a little trouble getting the church's YouTube stream to load sometimes.
15. What month do you predict this all ends?
I gave up making predictions years ago.
16. First thing you're gonna do when you get off quarantine?
Ride along with daughter to procure drive through french fries. We are not getting any delivery of food.
17. Where do you wish you were right now?
Honestly, home with my family is a good place to be.
18. What free-from-quarantine activity are you missing the most?
SF cons. I have some qualms as to whether they'll come back soon. Fen tend to not be a healthy lot so gathering them incurs more risk than many other activities.
19. Have you run out of toilet paper and hand sanitizer?
We've been using soap instead of sanitizer. TP is holding up, though it looks like we may have to break into the pre-quarantine emergency reserve soon.
19a. Have you run out of anything else?
Going to zero on fresh/frozen meat and produce tends to drive the next grocery run.
20. Do you have enough food to last a month?
Yes, if we're willing to survive on rice and canned stuff.
21. Has anything major happened in your life during the lockdown?
No. I'm hoping to publish my next novel next month.
22. What are you grateful for?
Being able to work from home, be with my family, and afford what we need without having to endanger ourselves.
23. Is there anything you'll miss about lockdown life?
I am going to make a serious pitch to my boss to become a permanent work from home person.